I keep needing to refer to my old posts, and I realised I’d benefit from having links to everything centralised in one place. So here it is: my R Blogbook. It’s a bit like a scrapbook, but in blog form. Hopefully the info here will be useful to others. I’ll keep this updated as time goes on.
Getting Started:: Are you New to R?
- Migrating from SPSS/Excel to R: Part 1
- Migrating from SPSS/Excel to R: Part 2
- Migrating from SPSS/Excel to R: Part 3
- plyr, sqldf and data.table
- Using the aggregate() function
- Pivoting tables – the basics
- Merging files into a single dataframe – part 1 – part 0
- Reshaping data
- The basics of ggplot - and then some more - and even more
- Bar charts
- Error bars and visualising ANOVAs